Laptop DC Jack Cable For DELL Inspiron Mini 1012
With our Laptop DC Jack Cable For DELL Inspiron Mini 1012 , save all wonderful memories in your life.Laptop DC Jack For DELL Inspiron Mini 1012 with best price and high quality here !Our Laptop DC Jacks For DELL Inspiron Mini 1012 are Full one year warranty and 30 days money back!
Laptop DC Jack With Cable For DELL Inspiron Mini 1012
Model No.: Inspiron Mini 1012
Compatible Brand: For dell
Condition: New Grade A+
Warehouse: USA Stock
Shipping Fee: Free Shipping
* 1 Year Warranty,30-Days Money Back
* Images Only for reference
Email a Friend | Ask Questions |
Laptop DC Jack for dell Inspiron Mini 1012 description
- Laptop DC Jack Replacement new for dell Inspiron Mini 1012 that is made from A grade quality parts, is tested throughout the manufacturing process to match the original jack's performance. For it is made under the international standards, we ensure that our replacemnt DC Power Jack will be quite compatible with original equipment and specifications. With 30-days money-back guarantee on all the products.
How to Replace a DC Jack for dell Inspiron Mini 1012 ?
- If every time you plug your power cord into your dell Inspiron Mini 1012 laptop, it fails to register a charge, chances are your DC power jack is broken. If you don't know much about computers, you may be thinking that the only solution is to toss out your laptop and upgrade to a new model. This isn't the case, as it is possible to install a new DC power jack yourself. The process does require the disassembly of your computer, but this can be accomplished in a relatively limited amount of time.
- 1. Turn off your dell Inspiron Mini 1012 and remove the power cable if it's connected. Close the screen and turn the laptop upside-down.
- 2. Slide the rectangular battery out of its compartment on the underside of the computer. Then use your Phillips screwdriver to unscrew all screws on both the hard drive compartment and WiFi compartment covers located in the middle of the computer.
- 3. Lift the hard drive compartment cover up and slide the rectangular hard drive out and set it aside. Lift the WiFi compartment cover up and slide the WiFi card out. Unplug the WiFi cable from the side of the card.
- 4.Turn your laptop right-side up and locate the four screws on the back of the device near the ports. Remove all fours screws.
- 5. Open the computer screen and insert the tip of your screwdriver in the seam where the keyboard bezel (rectangular plastic frame above the keyboard) meets the body of the computer. Gently pry the keyboard bezel up and remove it.
- 6. Remove the two screws above the keyboard that hold it in place and then lift up and remove the keyboard.
- 7.Remove the two screws (one on each side) on either side of the computer, just under the LCD display hinges. Unplug the two LCD wires where they connect at the body of the computer and remove the LCD screen. Set it aside.
- 8. Remove all screws from the top frame of the computer and then work your way along the seams where the frame meets the body of the computer until it pops off. Set the top frame aside. The internal components of the computer will now be visible in its body, including the green circuit board.
- 9. Remove all screws on the side of the circuit board and lift the circuit board out of the body of the computer. Place it on a sturdy work surface.
- 10 .Locate the power jack in the top corner of the board and use your soldering iron to resolder any loose or broken connector pins to the connectors on the board.
- 11. Wait a few minutes for the solder to dry and then reassemble your laptop in the reverse order you took it apart.